Message of the Day!!

Relationship Denial. Some people settle for less and convince themselves that its more. Relationships will never be perfect but that doesn’t mean you should lower your expectations or accept the unacceptable taboos in a relationship. You start to make excuses for everything using the cliche “That’s just how love goes” or “You just don’t know know him like I do, he’s changed” mindset never realizing that your relationship is simply unhealthy, unsustainable and the good times are temporary and always short lived.

Every woman deserves a man who respects her CONSISTENTLY and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his effort granted his efforts are sincere and unsolicitated instead of being done out of guilt or redemption for past transgresssions. I guess I’m just tired of the whining by some women who cling to relationships that should have expired, frustrated by women who complain about there not being any good men but when they find one they don’t know what to do with him, and tired of those Facebook, Twitter posts with women saying “My man is so good to me” when everyone else knows that your statement is only true 10% of the time because you spend the other 90% miserable | Twitter @kwapiv

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s